We're back!

A place for users to buy and sell Wonder Stuff-related products

Moderators: Odd, Brian From Brum

We're back!

Postby room512 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Hey all,

Sorry the board has been away for such a long time. We had massive problems with our previous hosting company which is why we're now on a .co.uk domain but the old .com domain should still forward people here for a little while - be worth updating your bookmarks and favourites with the new domain name though as the old one won't carry on forever.

There has been so much going in that its taken me longer than I had planned to get the site and the messageboard back up and running but I think we're there now. If you do find any problems then please let me know and I will look into them.

We unfortunately lost the whole of the old messageboard and the backups were removed with it so anyone wishing to join the board will need to re-register. Also, for the time being, registrations are being approved by board moderators so it may take a short while for your account to be activated once you sign up.

There have been discussions about whether it still had a purpose or not with other social media sites now in use as well such as Facebook but lets run with it and see. If take-up is low or there isn't a steady stream of posts or comments being added then we'll revisit whether to continue it or not but in the meantime, welcome back!
room512
Site Admin

Return to Buying and Selling